The CR Herald Biweekly continues to update the latest developments of the CR Election and share the hot CR proposals in the community.
Now let’s find out what’s going on!👇
01 Community Updates
● The technical development part of the biweekly was interpreted, and part of the content was highlighted and explained by the Tuum team.
● SmartWeb series videos began to be posted by Orchard Supernode. In these videos, “what is SmartWeb and its importance” will be introduced in depth.
Each “era” of the Internet is deeply discussed in this issue from the first generation of Internet to the “Modern Internet”.
● Elastos’s ranking update of its activation on the code update list of Coincodecap Blockchain project.
● On March 27, Han Feng, the co-founder of Elastos, was invited to broadcast a series of lectures titled “Blockchain: The Wealth of Nations” in the live broadcast room of Zhongben Finance to talk about the principle of sufficient information for wealth generation.
● GreenPass is a decentralized health code application for global users. With the characteristics of data confirmation right and inability to delete of Blockchain, one’s own health file can be created by filling in multi-dimensional health information, and GreenPass is presented in the form of dynamic QR code based on real data. As an electronic certificate for personal health information, the QR code can be presented to others when needed to prove one’s health status. GreenPass has the dual functions of reservation service and code scanning. Privacy management is fully implemented on GreenPass, where all data shown on it are associated with Elastos DID, and the ownership belongs to the users themselves. The multifaceted problems of epidemic prevention, resumption of work, maintenance of business and normal mobility of personnel have been solved by GreenPass.
The Android version and the iOS version of GreenPass have been released and have achieved favorable results in a wide range of practices around the world. Any download and experience will be warmly welcomed.
Download LINK: https://www.mygreenpass.life/download/app.html
English Community video about the use of GreenPass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHcaeKAyp5A&feature=youtu.be
02 Developers and Ecosystem
elastOS functions as a safe channel that runs codes and stores data and protects its network via the strong hash capacity of bitcoins via co-mining activities. Therefore, any codes that run directly on the blockchains are super safe, be it the codes that send ELA or the codes that run the smart contract of Ethereum or NEO on the Elastos sidechains.
Latest news of elastOS: Elastos version 1.1.0 has been released, and the new version will be experienced by CR Herald in the first instance.
● A series of articles on the evaluation of the new APP functions of Elastos were posted on the Elastos Chinese community. Welcome to download and experience the dApps!
App 1: Academy dApp launched on elastOS. This application explores the development resources for Elastos developers and creates an optimal user experience. Developers can try the tools developed by Elastos via browsers, which helps eliminate the technological barriers. The web version has been launched and will soon be localized.
App 2: Red Packet. Since launched on February 12, 2020, Red Packet has been downloaded for 160 times and invited discussion in the community. Welcome to download this app via elastOS. You may enter the keywords “Red Packet” on the Apps page or look up for it via See All. This app can be installed in the same way as Academy dApp.
App 3: Playchat, a decentralized social game launched on Feburary 26, 2020. The new game Flappy Bird has been launched on the game page. More games are under development and will be launched soon.
App 4: Elanote, a Beta-version note-taking product launched on March 6, 2020. It has over 1,000 downloads and invited discussion on the community.
App5:3Gen 2FA, a more secure mobile 2FA, can be deemed as an improved version of Google Authenticator or Authy Authenticator. The current 2FA basically falls into the category of centralized storage, and there are risks of hackers hacking the storage and stealing the user data. At the same time, all information of the users is kept by the APP or website, and the information security will be endangered accordingly. Phishing fraud also exists. A fake website may be established by the hackers, and even the wrong dynamic password can be accepted for users to log in or for stealing the user information. No such problems can be solved by the current 2FA system, while 3Gen 2FA tends to solve these problems in combination with Blockchain technology to provide a more secure environment for everyone.
03 CR Election
Up to now, 17 candidates have registered for the election, 8 from the Chinese community and 9 from the international community. Mr. Han Feng has joined.
Previously on CR ELECTION CANDIDATE:
Interview 1: Alex Shipp Interview 👇: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE ▏Alex Shipp, editor of Elastos Foundation, co-author of On Quantum Wealth and owner of quantum wealth nodes.
Interview 2: Michael S interview👇: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE▏Michael S, participant of the Houston supernode, and the Enter Elastos & Noderators supernodes.
Interview 3: The Strawberry Council interview👇: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE▏The Strawberry Council.
Interview 4: Bitwork interview👇: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE▏Bitwork.
Interview 5: CR Malaysia interview👇: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE▏CR Malaysia .
Dialogue 3: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE ▏Ding Ning, early committer of the Elastos community and co-founder of Zhejiang Haoshufu Cultural Creativity Company. He started to invest in digital coins in 2015 and curious about blockchain; took part in ELA investment in 2018 and got impressed by the architecture of the Elastos; admired the 20-year devotion of Chen Rong and decided to join the Elastos community.
Dialogue 4: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE ▏Tyrolee, early committer of the Elastos community. Got to know Han Feng in March 2017, read the Blockchain: On Quantum Wealth by Han Feng, and decided to join Elastos.
Dialogue 5: CR ELECTION CANDIDATE ▏Lin Junqiang, early committer of the Elastos community. Started to invest in Elastos projects in early 2018; works in the financial industry for over 10 years and has rich experience with market investigation, corporate finance analysis, investment and financing; has strong interest in Internet and cutting-edge technologies; passionate about designing the prototypes of Internet products.