19th October 2022 / 09:00-11:00AM (UTC-5)
Council: Elation Studios, Sash | Elacity, PG Bao, Ryan, Rebecca Zhu, Song Sjun, DR, Infi, Phantz, M&N, Jingyu
Secretariat: Cassie, Greg
- Elavation update
- ENS governance (should the CRC take the lead on this?)
- LLC Tax advisory/filings
1) Elavation update – Elation
- Elavation will give a biweekly update to EF and CRC (in CRC biweekly and separately with EF)
- One single report for Elavation funding/budgeting
Cassie – What is the breakdown on EF and CRC spending?
Fakhul – Let’s spend some time together so the report can be useful for all parties and shows the required information.
2) ENS governance (should the CRC take the lead on this?)
- It looks like the same ENS address can be bought for .ela
- Example: fakhul.ela – is this unique?
- And should CRC take a lead regarding official versions.
- ENS and DID could be considered competitors as it currently stands.
- The council agreed that they will take no action regarding ENS. DID remains the preferred identification for Elastos.
MButcho – Multiple are possible but the creators can just disappear. NFT versions are owned forever. Others are on subscription.
Fakhul – Is it problematic that Essentials has supported them?
Song Sjun/Jingyu – It shouldn’t be managed by CRC so as to be decentralized. Trinity is a community project and the decision they make regarding the partnerships they take on is their own. For name services as much as anything.
Cassie – The name service that Essentials supports is up to the Essentials team.
3) LLC Tax advisory/filings
- CRC needs to file taxes for the year.
- A firm has been recommended as experienced in the space as a CPA with a legal background too.
Cassie – We shall discuss this next time after the letter has been reviewed by everyone.
- Review minutes
You must log in to post a comment.